Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, August 4, 2008

JOTA & JOTI

3rd August 2008


Kampung Baru


Scout Activity..JOTA & JOTI

I went there with Oli and Zakee and met few cochrane scout there..I've learn and recall many things..



  • A-Alpha

  • B-Bravo

  • C-Charlie

  • D-Delta

  • E-Echo

  • F-Foxtort

  • G-Golf

  • H-Hotel

  • I-India

  • J-Juliet

  • K-Kilo

  • L-Lima

  • M-Mike

  • N-November

  • O-Oscar

  • P-Papa

  • Q-Quebec

  • R-Romeo

  • S-Sierra

  • T-Tango

  • U-Uniform

  • V-Victor

  • W-Whisky

  • X-X-ray

  • Y-Yankee

  • Z-Zulu






I had learn how d radio amateur used..haha..well.. d JOTA JOTI whole thing got bit just exactly like what I usually practise in MSN..haha..it just I'm sure they all are SCOUT~~!!



Sunday as well..celebrate my dear Jie Wei Bday..big boy dy lo..ahhaha...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEI WEI..HAHA..

No comments: