Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 17, 2009

Boring~~

this few days stay home..
boil Bleach..but d unluckily is once I finish load and ready to watch..
my stupid old damn pc hang~~!!!!
so I hav2 load again which I'm sick of it..
so change my target on boil dvd..hehe..

I wan eat sushi....!!!!
since d sushi king promotion ended..
why not lets hav a try at Sakae Sushi..
3pm-6pm..ard rm30/pax..buffet..
come come..lets go..any1 interested..??!!

2nd, I wan sing k~~!!!!
its been a long time I enter k-room..
but I noe lately they al got sing k activity,
so they dun rily wana join tat..
and everybody is complainng pk~~~

3rd, this is so sudenli..
I wana eat 'yau char kuai' with 'hong tau sui'...
duno why jux sudenli wana eat it..
den heard from susan tat hui wana eat 'guo chang' which remind me of tat..
and today is sweet guo chang..I wan eat la..haih..

so..this few days wat I've done..hmm..
nothing..eat slep watch..tats all..
oh ya..i swept and mop d floor..finally..hahaha

No comments: