Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 10, 2009

Thomson Reuters

1st day working in Thomson Reuters..
an international company too..
as receptionist again for 2days..today and coming monday..
compare to Mitsui, this company..kinda small..
mayb they got another branch..dunno..
but d faci is better..thr's chocolate, drinks..haha..
because it is smaller..so I dont rily hav d privacy here..d boss jux behind of me..
and thr's no 'beep' sound when d boss come out..not lik Mitsui..haha

d work is much more to do..
courier..send and receive, answer call, mail..
at Mitsui, I only answering call and receive letters..
I've learn how2 send something at least..

and..I can on9 check mails, msn..haha
well..I can do tat at Mitsui too..
d monitor stil haven fix so I cant on9..
btw, I'm blogging wit office's pc..haha..
and..

I wana hav a break with KitKat now..haha.. bye.. xp

No comments: