Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fast & Furious

well..
last wed after pan mee at hang shen's mom thr..
we went movie at leisure mall..
Fast & Furious
its a damn damn damn nice show..u wont regret contribute to gsc fo this show

another show i watched last fri is..
He just not that into you
not bad..is a show bout love which is very true bout guys..
guys are bad..tats why peggy say someday she might b a lesbian..
and this show take 2hours..not bad..

sat had lunch wit ml & san
ampang yong tau foo..not bad..
after tat went JJ, maluri
I wana buy a blouse cuz my blouse looks..old..
but I cant find any nice blouse..
when I found it..out of size..damn..
so end up bac home with empthy hands..

oh..I bump wit waikit and shaowan
they're in car and saw me..so ngam..hehe...yau yuen

my sat not ended so simple..hehe
nite went out 'din-per' (dinner/supper) with ml at 118
plan Left4Dead after that..hahah
play til 3am lidat...damn
promise wana bac early cuz nex day got scout..
who noes..end up wit dim sum at Jalan Ipoh
lepak til 4am ar~~!!!!!
thanx to peggy cuz she miss me lot til duwan let me bac..
and supporting cast, ml & leon

btw..tat nite ewei so kesian..
haih..it make me wana study at kampar..haha
ewei got eye infection and it come so sudenli..
she she ask her damn housemate accompany but..
tat fellar..reject keep her company cuz wana study for monday test~~!! damn..hate her
luckily kwei is thr to help her..
if not..I rily duno wat wil happen to ewei..

my dear ewei..
plx do take k urself as thr's not alwax nice ppl wit u..
and to d damn housemate..
I hope that u dun get sick..
cuz if u fall sick, i'm sure my dear angel ewei will take k of u so good..
til den u wil feel very very shameful cuz u din reach out a hand when she ned it..
My blessing to u, damn housemate~~

No comments: