Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 3, 2009

Qing Ming

bad things happen when Qing Ming ard d corner..
Fatt Chai's dad pass away cuz of cancer and virus infection..things lidat..


in jux 2weeks 1life had been taken away..bac to God..

he died on April Fool, 1st April 2009..same as 'kor kor' Leslie..
he is 63 tis year..kinda young rite..haih...ok le..better than he suffer here..

went to 'chor ye'..


met lotxx uncle auntie which kinda lost contact..
b4 daddy die, we alwax meet them..every forth night..
everything change, stop since daddy die..
we lost contact with them..we din find them dy..
and now..d feels change from siblings to strangers..


last time used to play wit kah mun they al..but now..we dun even say 'Hi'..sigh

yday saw them..mom was thr too..
talk chat with 'sai kei' uncle they al..
'sai kei' uncle rily is daddy buddies..
he say he got visit daddy and talks bout us..oh god..do he see us often..haha
anyway..I rily tink of daddy yday..
I so so miss daddy..damn miss him..
he left us for 12yrs dy le..so fast..and u wont realize time moving on..



tat day..went 'hang qing'..
bro din go..it rily pissed me off..I hate him cuz he din respect daddy..
anyway..these things make me miss daddy more..I so so miss him...
btw.. I've took lots pics during 'hang qing'..
daddy, popo& kungkung got new house wit 2new cars..and a dog name Fluffy..haha..
and as usual..we had party..haha..got 'siew yuk', roasted duck, etc..



Their new bungalow..
yik*2pak*Foong gu*ta pak liong

No comments: