Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 3, 2009

Receptionist

1st, 2nd & 3rd April 2009

work in Grand Millennium Hotel Office Block
which is Mitsui & Co (Asia Pasific) as Receptionist..
this job..omg..kinda boring but ok aso la..
I stil prefer work in kindergarten though its much more tired working thr..
but at least..I can feel tat im doing something..
I miss each of every1 in 1st Kids...arrrggghhh..

btw..the toilet is damn damn high-tech..
mayb its an international company..or Japan..not sure bout it..
but..d toilet got a machine..i tink its popular in Japan..
it can wash ur buttock..dry it..haha..cool..


last day


my job..


2nd day



d toilet..wit a hightec stuff..hehe

3rd day
this few days go work aso wana make up..
my face..omg..teruk dy le..
but ok la..can wear leng leng go work..haha
but..if long term sure I'll borin cuz duno wat2 wear..haha

I wana find a job ar..an office job..any recommend...??

No comments: