Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, April 12, 2010

Study week~~!!!!!

begining of 12 April 2010 is d study week of d stupid final...
I suppose doin my assign for ethics..
instead of finding infor for d damn assign I watched drama fb-ing with snacks whole mornin..
and now I feel sleepy and wana slep..
I woke at 10am..now 1pm wana take afternon nap dy.so fast hor..
haih..whr can I get d motivation d feeling to do my assign or read for final..
whole sem I really no idea what the hell I doing..
I went for lectures yet I cant focuss and know nothing for my course this sem..
haih...what's in my mind til I cant focuss le..hmm..

yday wana enjoy to d max and play til damn tired so I can concentrate and focus on revision assign so on today..
but yday din rily play til max cux I kinda do nothing except a walk and movie..'being human'
not bad la d movie..got storyline and d msg is dun b bad..be nice in everything u do..
hmm..shud I go 1B later?? I mean now..cuz cas they al are there now..
but I lazy le...tonite goin for dinner aso wo..how le..

please somebody let me know where can I find d motivation to study la..
and..how2 let myself concentrate on my studies??
oh ya..anybody can do assign for me..implication of corruption to 1msia concept..anybody?? hmm...

No comments: