Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

cruel

I am cruel
I really bad
I am mean and cruel
nothing else can describe who am I anymore
I am cruel
I hav no idea why I acting such jerk
when I am clearly know and realize what shud I do
when I am clearly identified myself is cruel and mean
I shud know what to do to make things right
but I stil acting d same way I am now
I just say i am bad I am bad I am cruel but no action
jerks rite
yap wai ee u are a jerk
u suckss..u mean..u bad..u cruel
u never ever be forgiven of what u are doing now
please do something u think u shud and right to do
dont just complaining without any action
people ned u now and u shud know what is d right thing to do
u shud help out and make ppl feel better
dun just think and complain bout it
do it..take out ur courage and do it
dun wait anymore...go for it
but will I?
can I?
I duno =.=

No comments: