Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, May 21, 2010

work work

worked for 2days..
Megan Avenue 2 some where near KLCC
go Megan Avenue 2 if from cheras maluri, take B114 wil much moer cheaper and nearer
ring the bell after pass KLCC then traffic light when it turn right to Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
d bus will stop at a bu stop infront Menara Ambank..think so..but there is only 1 bus stop..
and walk forward bit can see d big building is Megan Avenue 2 dy ^^



I know another building dy..not bad...
I only work for 2days lo..haih..
wish to hav few more days so I can earn some pocket money..
I damn poor now...so damn poor..yea..fucking poor..haih..
any job for me?? I wan part time wo..
oh yea..2nd day of work..which mean my last day
I had a slice od Black Forest Cheese cake..yummy~~

1 comment:

Cassy said...

OMG... yap wai ee...
balik KL a d... dont go to SR ok. :)