Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, May 21, 2010

Scouting at my age?

YES~~!!!
why not wo..
stil got lot old uncle aunty la..haha

I joined Rover Husky
and yes..rover has nth2 do actualy...
last time see rovers lepak here and thr den say why tat senior lidat...
now I'm one of them..haha..
I went for scout activity last friday and saturday, 14&15 May 2010
Jambori Pengakap 1Belia 1Malaysia at Putrajaya Wetland
is sempena duno wat Hari Belia
it was suppose a 3d 2n camp
but sudenli 2d 1n den ok lo..
when I ask oli wat time v meet up..he told me 1pm at LeisureMall
I was like..'huh...1pm..??'
friday noon den saturday bac dy?? wat time le..
will be at noon aso..so conclusion my camp this time is less than 24hours.. XD
went there lepak here lepak there
with cas, chloe, edmund, shiyin, nicholas and oli
we were havin some sweet moment I guess when everybody busy doin there things
I manage to put inai on my hand lo
and I help chloe and cas too..hahaha..
oh, and edmund too..he got 5 diferent emoticons on his finger..haha Xp
see..it shows v damn free damn wuliao..

BitBit was there too..haha

lot scout rite..

nite dinner time..
drive out to...*forget d name dy*
we had McD..ahaha...
nowadays scout very pandai enjoy hor..
last time..camping sure eat those not so delicious food..
now rover dy..big dy wil fly dy lo..
drive out for McD wo..haha.. XD
hmm...nice camping too..
cuz long time didnt feed mosquitoes dy ma..hehe
long time didnt slep inside a tent dy..
and long time didnt wear U dy...hehe..
lik budak lo..and long time didnt so smelly..
wait til nex day mornin ni bath lo..
luckily got car we can drive out somewhr to take bath
if not sure lik those pity budak no water supply for them haha..

veron * chloe * cas * oli

1 comment:

Cassy said...

yala.... purposely brought bit bit there wan... haha :D
part of family ma..wuahaha :D
the camp not fun but our REUNION was ALSOME !!!