Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pavilion again

19 May 2010
Pavilion again
Gals' outing again
Ewon again
but this time with Miko..long time didnt see her dy lo...
1 or 2years we didnt meet up dy..long lost fren ^^

I actually wana meet up wit kist, ruite and another fren (4get his name)
they drop by Sg.Wang while before go Cameron but I woke late and busy wit my make up so I miss d time hahahaha..

so went out quite early and hand in my timesheet to Recruit Express
meet up ewon and miko at Pavilion
they went for movie so I decided go Maxis settle my mms and some bill
I waited for 1hour!!! 1 HOUR!!!!!!! stil not my turn yet I wonder what d staff there doing..
its not damn lot ppl but they can hold me for 1hour!!!! terrible service..

continue happy memory rather remembering stupid service..
met with d gals and heading for lunch
instead of lunch we loitering at foodcourt because no idea what to eat..
so we went to washroom and camwhore again haha..

veron * miko * yvonne





hmm..after a short camwhoring we hunt for food..
we ate porridge and yao char guai..sedap sangat haha
then we go for Snowflake, opposite PDI Concept store
this month special Japan Ocha I think..delicious~~
funny special thing for d UFO thing..it wil flash when our order is ready to serve

black glutinous rice with ice cream & japan ocha bla bla bla
why we dont go for a proper lunch instead those dessert so on..
because WongKok got Hi-Tea promo at 3pm
so we tahan while starve while for that
but those desert make us bit full dy haha yet we stil go for our lunch
ice blended plum + twin sauce chicken chop spaghetti = ard rm18
more or less that's our gals' outing of d day..
oh..we took sticker photo too..
nice 1..if not we wont wearing skirt dress so on haha..
ewon say miko 1st time wear skirt wo..hehe

btw, I got myself another inai..
this time I google ahahha..no idea ma..hehe
not bad rite..

1 comment:

Cassy said...

wow.... looks like u really enjoy ur hols lo... :D