Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Uni Year1--ended

hmm..packing but I playin with webcam..haha

officially, my uni life of a 1st year student had to put a full stop dy.
today my last paper for my final exam Reseach Method, certified at 4.30pm
I have no idea what I am writing in those short essays and long essays
I just goreng..goreng sayur goreng sotong whatever I got I goreng

after goreng goreng I rush back to hostel pack some of my things
waiting kist, ct and bell
fetch chris at his home..now I know where he staying dy haha
we going for steamboat at somewhere no idea where is that haha
I should ask them for address and direction so I can bring my cas babe and chloe gal go for a visit
is a buffet steamboat
so full lo..its been a long long time didnt go for buffet dy
satisfied..HAVEN feel gulity and bad for gain weight thing

rush back hostel to pack my stuff for keep it in store
after store thing go HEP check out then next room ChasePerdana for key thing
I got rm10..luckily I found my receipt
tomorrow can have a snack plate at the airport while waiting
though I tired after packing and rebut-ing at the store but stil look nice rite.. XD
tired boring sweating too

ATTENTION
to all my babesssssss
or should I call babissss
hahhhaa..I am going back KL on may8..yes TOMORROW
late evening flight 1855
so 2hours 30mins I will reach LCCT
which mean..around 10pm I reach LCCT
so, any plan for me?? hahahah

1 comment:

Cassy said...

lol.... OMG...
this is so SIAO...
funny la...
i like the hair messy wan haha :D