Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I like



I like......FOOD...........
is a bit kinda shy to put my title because...
I am gaining weight day by day..so sad rite..sad sad..
the temptation..the foods..is just irresistible
I just fell into the trap of food
in other word...no self control..

I found eggie ball 鸡蛋仔 at KL here..erm..basically at My Honeymoon Dessert, Sunway Pyramid
I thought only KK have it yet I found it here
although KK has more choices and much more delicious hehe



oh ya..heard of PapaJohn's before??
it had one at Times Square..
I knew there's some restaurant I knew PapaJohn's restaurant but I never visit it
because..it looks like expensive..and I dont know what food they serving
just month ago I knew it selling pizza, spaghetti..is like Italian food..
have a voucher 50% less
cool rite..50% less for a pizza so give it a try with Ling..
suppose 3 of us including ChoiEi but very last minute she cant make it



we tried Super Papa's Pizza
because the voucher only valid for that
and ordered a Beef and Mushroom Pocket
wao...when those food were served..wwuhoo....
the smell...wao wao..and the taste yummy yummy
for me PapaJohn's serve the best pizza..Pizza Hut cant fight..sure kick out from me already
Domino's still ok..

lately kinda crazy for pizza after tried PapaJohn's pizza
and now they having some promotion
for delivery or take-out
rm20 for 12" pizza..which means 8pieces..
normal price around rm30
and I still think it is worth..at least d taste is worth the price compare Pizza Hut
give it a try ^^

No comments: