Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, June 17, 2011

-LoVe-


i LOVE enjoying life

i LOVE having a cup of starbucks at it outlet and on9

i LOVE using their wifi to on9

i LOVE sitting there and relax there


but i DONT love to spend a lot of money money money there


having a cup of extra coffee mocha frappucino

hmm..too sweet for me..

should have go for the soy green tea something


went to buy ticket for tomorrow..

owh..im out of town for 2days..

and when I back..I should go and get a job I guess..


i am kinda regret buying a drink here..

was suppose to wait somebody, a friend to pick up her stuff..

once I settled down everything with my drink..

she called up and meet at the bus stop ok lo..no choice

then ewei&json called up

saying they're on their way..

so end up it kinda waste my money rite..buy such exp drink and cant fully utilize it haha


anyway..it's been a while

I didnt enjoying and relaxing at this exp coffee shop haha

good to have this feel once a while..

No comments: