Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, June 20, 2011

MAPS

MAPS is not a lot of map which show u direction
it is my faculty's dinner..on 18th April.. (yea..now only I post about this)
is some night where they give out those little gift and certificate to the smarties...
and obviously I am not one of the smarties
I am one of the committee and it is so so lousy for this year I admit
anyway..it just something I want to post as an appreciation to all my seniors

is masquerade night..so I got myself this lousy mask..

yih weng and me with our mask on..he is super cool that night singing us song..

so who are these seniors...a lot..a lot of them
thanks for fetching me out and play and hunt for food..
thanks for cooking to me..
thanks for giving me all ur notes and lot useful information
thanks for being friend with me because bringing a junior out for fun
sometimes is a hard thing hehe..

oh..they performed that night ^^ awesome performance

well..this whole MAPS thing..is not a very good and nice thing
luckily most of them are enjoying because it is not fun at all to be committee
I dont like it and I will not get involve in it again anymore..
but the food there not bad..performances ok..lucky for that
and most of the people were enjoying themselves so I guess..is a good thing

me in cas's dress..thanks babe

going dinner is something super fun when it come to 2nd sem of every year
a lot of dinner we can go..
this and that..and if u're a person who superbly active
then there is more dinner to go and more money wasting too..
hence..be smart and wise in managing the money for such events even in uni life..

No comments: