Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unlucky

today..something unlucky happened..
few things..

today went for an interview for a job..this coming month
and what is so sad is...
from expected rm3k with only 3hours work/day had become half of it with many hours working/day

that is not sad enough actually..
it's nothing compare to what coming up next
and I guess..many people had these stupid experience

got SAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMON!!!!!!

I parked at the parking lot..the yellow box thingy
but I didnt realize the money machine thingy
when I got back then I saw the stupid thingy on my mirror there...isshkkk...
I hate I hate...


it is not cheap...not rm30 not rm50 is RM100!!!!!!!!

why it have to pay such expensive???
it is because Raya coming and they need money for raya?
they need bonus for this coming raya celebration??

I still dont understand why I have to pay for that parking lot
it is not easy to get an available parking lot there
and I think it used to be free rite?
why now have to pay?
and is there any police or people to look after my car after I pay for that?
if no then why should I pay?
it is not government made a special parking lot under shelter or complex which need maintenance fees
so why do we have to pay for that parking lot which we have to make a lot of round looking for a parking lot
wasting time and petrol and it maybe will be far from the place we want to go..
why??!!!
I really dont understand it!!!!!!!!

btw, everybody please alert and be careful
due to the coming soon Raya celebration
I think there will be a lot more roadblock, summon giving out, so on bla bla
where those not trustworthy not ethical people will used this chance to get some coffee money
this is what I think..hmm..

No comments: