Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Breaking Thru Sem Break!

my holiday begun yesterday!!! yuhoo~~~

so I'm going to break my whole sem break with assignments!!!
erm..not convincing rite? I know..haha
that's what I planned to do earlier but...
things doesn't always end as u want as u expected
life often unpredictable rite..
agree?

here my breaking thru the sem break with....

....



.....




a new pair of shoe from F.O.S
only RM 39 and it is very comfortable

the similar 2 pair of shoes and 1 belong to me =)
same with cas..I like chloe's shoe too but I think I have to buy something not always my style


I was in my room until I tweeted Cas then I join them
both the stressful gals want to release stress and wanna visit Icebar at 1 Borneo
me as future-to-be counselor have to be there and cheer them up rite
I cant miss it of course!

another chance to show off my new dress yuhoo~~
sadly, when I step in Icebar..

=(

no people..no crowd..like a dead city
they did a great design where the door cover up everything inside
kinda got cheated with the band singing erm..shouting indeed

anyway, just accept it and enjoy ourselves
we always live our best from the worst


finally I tried Hoegarden
it taste GREAT!!! I like compare others...

didnt really have fun though
no crowd, no people dancing there, no handsome, no pretties
but something we observed and saw which clarify our hypothesis haha


back to our room and camwhore is in the house!!!
wao..lot lot lot lot photos we took and I cant choose the best because we are the best haha







obviously we look exhausted rite
well we are human too
we will tired..bare with us
but aren't we still look kinda good even we are tired? haha
hope the answer is YES!!

lastly..happy holiday and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha =)

2 comments:

Cassy said...

nice.. i like the shoes wan ;)

Veronica said...

i like the shoe!!! haha