Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 7, 2011

Resist My Desire!


middle of the night today
I'm not going to post any emo thing
I just wanted to say it here BIG instead of loud
that this is so HARD TO RESIST MY DESIRE
I can't stop thinking about it
it has been a few hours and I just can't stop thinking about it

somebody please tell me how to resist your desire
you feel doing it so much but you know is super SINFUL
yet you can't stop thinking about it
it keeps playing in your mind nonstop
how??!!!

wish after I blog, the feeling will fade away

Express Tomyam Noodle..
I just cant stop thinking of you
please, somebody take it away from me
dont even keep inside my cupboard..


mistreating instant noodle with hair?
I ain't that stupid..somebody please help me with this desire problem. can you?

2 comments:

Cassy said...

TOMYAM !!!! =)

Veronica said...

come and get it babe haha =P