Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Break out from Jail

if you know me and followed on every of my post
you know I got this crazy chicken pox at the wrong time

convocation is here..
seniors coming back and tamu gadang with varieties of food
and I got this weird troublesome disease -chicken pox-
so been quarantine myself with another gal who got chicken pox
and stuck in that freaking boring jail for 2 weeks!

and here me now back to my room sweet room
with few mark on my face and many on my body
getting out of the freaking boring jail
prepare to go classes and lectures
fighting assignments and presentations
and postponed midterm for me

I am so going to visit Tamu Gadang soon!
wait me ok..
can only walk walk and see see but cant eat
so suffer you know..you know???!!

many food I cant eat
no egg, no bean, no soy sauce, no this and no that
so kinda boring even when I eat..tasteless

but for the sake of my pretty face
I bare with it
I control my food desire
after this, when I totally recover and recover
I am going to kill all the chicken, lamb, beef and everything.............


here my face with few scars..not bad rite..
still pretty and sweet and gorgeous..
but my body..hmm..wait for few months then will see again =(

No comments: