Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweeties



I want to wish my sweeties with a different way this year
no sms, no call, no facebook but with my words in my blog =)

This year and previous years I also cant celebrate their birthday
I missed a lot birthday celebrations actually
no choice, I'm kinda far from there
so here I am to wish

Sook Yan & Ee Won sweeties
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both you

Happy Birthday to you, you
Happy Birthday to you, you
Happy Birthday to you, you~~~
Happy Birthday to you, you

want birthday cake??
which you gals like?? tell me tell me...

# 1 is castle cake

like it?? want ar?? how tall u want the cake to be made??




# 2 is a music box

there's ballerina and jewelry inside also..



so which cake both u prefer??
hmm...after a long search
I think I will choose either one of the below...
it will be more suitable at our age because castle is kinda kiddie
while music box...hmm..too small not enough to eat rite...


let's see what I got for you two..


......





...........



.......





tada~~~~~~



haahahahah this specially for eewon because she got so many cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...I think is strawberry flavor hahaha





next...


..........................................



the famous organic 'chocolate' cake hahaha
it will serve at the mangkuk tandas..
or u prefer the sit toilet bowl?? hehe



cant see clear enough?? let's zoom in....hehe


hahahahha got flies lagi oh...
they happy for both u also oh.....hehe


my choice is better rite?? hehe


HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again SOOK YAN&EE WON <3


when people see the cakes, some might say like this..
but I think baobaoz wont la..hahahaha


love both you.. =)
my best wishes to both you from Sabah


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wai Ee~~~ i super like your post on 8th of November! i can feel ur warmth although we are apart! i love u very very much! So touch d~~~ T^T

Veronica said...

you're most welcome..