Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, January 8, 2012

=exam=

Happy New Year!

Happy New year and continue fighting with exam
yea, still having my final exam
at the same time, have to do recording for kkfm
had no idea something that I should happy or sad 
happy because I still can continue with this thingy but
sad because I had not enough time sometimes and I really hate recording
I prefer do it live...

am tired fighting with exam
too pack..no time rest
and I stuck at here 10days before I can back KL
I want to get new clothes =(
last year didnt back home for CNY so no new year clothes too
this year end up be the same I guess hmm..pity?

I wish my dreams will come true
 I hope I be able to cope with my exam these few days
kinda hectic because I got 4papers in this week
and it is kinda a tough subject

now waiting my turn to do my recording..
kinda wasting time here *sigh* 
stop the waiting time please...

No comments: