Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, March 29, 2012

For Once...

thanks to the government for bribing giving us rm200 the 1 Malaysia Book (BB1M) vouchers
initially the information I got is we can only buy stuff or books that related to our academic
so I kinda sad because..I don't really love books..
until somebody told me that we actually can buy anything in the bookstore even bottle, CDs, memory card etc.

when I got the voucher thinking of selling it to books lover
luckily it only a thought as that action is violated the rules and we will got caught
that happened to some of the UUM students..

I spent 2 rm50 vouchers at Borders, The Garden
they had a great offer..
if you spent rm100 or 2 vouchers, you will get a free membership and a Starbucks voucher
during that time I plan to buy some text book of my courses so didn't spend all of my voucher

then I back to UMS and realize there are so many books I wish to own it after went for a book shopping
below are the books that I bought =)

books that I owned now =)

here I bought:
  1. Body Language by James Borg. It relating to my course how we see others and understand others as well as ourselves.
  2. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray. This topic looks fun rite.
  3. Mars and Venus, Starting Over by John Gray. Is another series from the same author. *I bought 2 of that with only rm50*
  4. Hotel K by Kathryn Bonella. Is a non-fiction, memoirs of some prisoners about their life in the Kerobokan prison in Bali. *addicted to it*
  5. Book Spells by Kate Brian. I like those enchanted, vampire stories.
  6. Strange Angels and Betrayal by Lili St.Crow. As I said, vampire weird stuff is my thing, so wanna give it a try.

well, after some book shopping I realize that it is not bad and I like books too
guess this is the government's motive indeed
give us free vouchers so that we buy books and addicted to it..

if you have not use your vouchers yet
hurry up..it will expire soon.. 
the best part is they had extend the dateline to April 30, 2012
till that time you might have not much choices or you cant find anything you like in the bookstore
enjoy book shopping spree
I love buying things when not using my money =)
sad part, indirectly I am using the money I paid for tax =(

No comments: