Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bye bYe m0nThly TesT

Last day of monthly test..We talk lot after the last paper-econ.. We chit chat almost whole day.. Thanks to the most 'dedicated' teacher.. She come in and the environment had totally 360' change..!! It just from the climax fell to bottom..I got that kind of feel.. Actually..it had expected lo.. She come in set up her mic and begin her hypnosis to the class...haha..
Today we had a small discussion once again..haha..about our very own personality..each of us had different characteristic..
  • KC - cool (or he try to act cool)..he starting to join our world..or..he 'welcome to my world'
  • MC - smart, polite, blur blur sometimes..haha..always say...' yameh..?? I dunno geh?!'
  • SW - she is so serious when study but she gets excited when we got discussion and sheso cute when..'I've know' (just imagine)
  • WP - blur blur always..she is just like a protected animal..every1 will just protect her..her reaction is just slower than us..
  • PM (mine) - she got her style..'yeng'..'yao xing gak'..nobody can imitate her..NEVER find another PM or look like her..
  • YE (me) - cute..which I dont know how cute am I..talkative..always say out or do some action which look funny = crazy..'sot sot'..

I'm so happy because get to know a bunch of new friends..U6A1..I'm glad we can be classmate..this is a fact that cant be denied..Please remember that u're one of the member of U6A1 which had met YE..haha..

I sit behind..2nd last row..right corner..beside window..next to PM, infront of KC, behind of XY. Seems like corner..been left aside..but..there is always laughter from my seat..because I'm talkative ma..haha..

Aiyoyo..I'm writing lot too..haha..that's all for today..because..in a hurry wana watch tv..hehe.. (^.^)

No comments: