Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, August 11, 2008

U6A1

Welcome to U6A1..

let me introduce our 'beloved' teachers..

  1. Mrs. Ong - my form teacher..she always lecture us b4 d teaching begin..sometimes..She teach meaning of life & how2 bcome a better person more than accounts..


  2. Pn. Lee - the dedicated teacher..who will always teach & teach & teach with her mic..she got potential to bcome a hypnotherapist..haha...


  3. Pn. How - who always in hurry..the way she teach is weird where by she dont really know how2 get d answer...haha..


  4. Pn. SriVali - talks about politics sometimes and gives us work per day and thanks to her v can finish other subjects homework..lol..XD


  5. Pn. Caroline - she is so strict..sometimes..She encourage us SPEAK IN ENGLISH..always..and will guide us whenever there is NONSENSE and NO SUCH THING..hehe..


Those are my teachers..


We really hav2 appreciate their hardwork and try to fulfill their hope on us..



My dear friends..we hav2 GAMBATE~~!!


But...what we did is d other way round..haha..




play UNO in class

gossip-ing

sleep in class..always..this is what KC's view..haha..

Today I've learnt lot new words..



U're not a sausage! - U're are nothing at all..

The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world..

Grass is always greener.. - d others country moon is more round
My 1st Key - 10 August 2008
I've got a key which have a deep meaning..haha..( a key to open and lock the heart )
It's nice & costly as well..!! haha...thanx lo.. ^^
Hope this key really bring me luck.. XD especially in exam..STPM..




No comments: