Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday

School holiday for A week~~!!!!

there's bunch tonnes of homework..
but as usual..d 'clever' 'smart' 'hardworking' me..
stil haven touch any of it..OMG~~!! there are LOTZZZ..
maybe that's my style..haha..
for the 1st time i drive Toyota Altis..
omg..damn cool..though just a short distance..
but..I feel good..*music*..haha

*did
whole holiday I dont really go anywhere..
I stayed at Lily's house..for 2days..
Wednesday went Sunway Lagoon..I've made a tattoo..haha..
rm15 for fun.. Xp
*plan
Thursday will go clubbing..( waiting for it )
Saturday will attend a campfire at sjkc naam kheung..
Sunday stil dunno go where..but I think I'll be going out..^^

So..it's clearly showing that I dont put any available time in HOMEWORK~~
how am I suppose to finish my homework wo..haih..haih..

Anyway..work must be done..
I'll do my homework..
if not..some1 will scold me teribble..more scary than teacher..haha..

No comments: