Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, August 22, 2008

Party



Euphoria

Sunway

21082008, Thursday nite


Is a damn nice place!!!!

NO cigarette..for the 1st time went clubbing and back home without smell..

Dance floor is big..place damn special..

Is design..erm..round..2 or 3 floor..

1 thing not nice..d washroom..

It just a small room..fit 1person only..

How am i suppose to take photos with friends..?? (too bad)

and they got spray somekind of smoke..

So we have to chose d right place to dance..if not..

When the smoke come..

U cant see anything..totally..

WHITE..BLUR..!!! haha..

Peggy~~ u missed a damn nice place..too bad


My mission accomplish..( bring Nevin down to dance floor )

Nevin dont want I regret wo..so terpaksa follow my demand lo..

Thanx Nevin..haha..


Euphoria really a cool place..

Unfortunately..its far..

Sunway..from Cheras we sure spend some time go there..


My dear lovely couz..

I think u guys should go Euphoria and try..

It's really a damn NICE freaking COOL place.. (^.^)


No comments: