Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 16, 2009

Counseling session

counseling session at 1B Pizza Hut??

last 2weeks our counseling session has ended
wonder wat's wrong wit me ned to attend counseling session??
I was helping out a senior to do her assignment
it was a group counseling

glad to join d group
I got many knowledge and experience
at least I can imagine and know something or what shud I do nex year
when I handle a counseling session
happy to noe so much new frens, seniors..
only 4 of us are 1st year..

budak baru blajar..

others 2nd year..
senior tu..hav2 respect them lo..
nex time can ask them tunjuk ajar dy..ahaha

d gals' power.. *chin*teresa*bell*veron*

last friday our counselor blanja makan..
because we help her wo..
so we went Pizza Hut at 1B..
thanx Teresa..had a wonderful dinner

guys alwax d moniroties..haha.. *weng*quek*kist*fen*ruite*

wonder we will gather not in future
wonder we will contact each ther not le..
I hope we can gather alwax..hav a lunch or dinner..watever as long as gather.. ^^

btw..bell rily naughty lo..
like budak2..after wana play wit those bowl, cup..so on..


she aso ajak me lo..
well..I think it so creative so artistic ni play with d bowls..(finding excuses..hehe)



No comments: