Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fruit Fest..in room


thanx to my dearest direct senior roommate Nancy~~~
she brought lot lot lot fruits bac from her house I guess for us..
there's my favorite durian..very very delicious durian..
Nancy botakkan d durian lo..when I see d durian I have no idea it was a durian which no duri durian..
see..d durian without duri!!!
Qi thought it was a watermelon because it looks round..
den there's Qi favorite rambutan..

Nancy aso brought mata kucing, langsat and a new fruit I din see before..
only Sabah got tat fruit name.. bembangan/membangan...

weird fruit..is like a coconut izit..Qi said so..haha

d taste bit lik mango..but it got lot hirisan..den aso got bit taste lik nangka for me...
and actualy there is red and orange color durian..I haven try tat..wana try it if got tat chance..Nancy..hear tat?? haha

luckily d smell is not tat strong..if not my bedsheet so on will fll of durian'a aroma..aahaahah
too bad Miza dun like fruits...she is a carnivore..she dislike vege & fruit..Miza only like apple..wat else..hmm..ya..chocolate..ahahah
sounds familiar..haha..our black princess..annie was lidat..now better ^^
at least she eat certain vege and fruit..haha..

No comments: