Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 2, 2009

Tired!!

tired because of playing around during holiday
tired because of working after playing around
why working?? because wana earn $ and play again
tired because lack of sleep
lack of sleep because rush my assignment & presentations

today done my presentation for life-span
bout Death&Bereavement
william last last minute cant come to tutorial and nobody prepare for his part
wat2 do..goreng saja la..read out his slide den simply giv examples lo
my part of cuz I can do it..so overall..ok lo..GOOD JOB
because I din prepare, I finished my slide yday nite at 2am and today i can present it well
my classmates und wat we presented..so happy with our performance ^^
and duno our presentation very good or our topic so important..we goin2 present it in lecture class on week14..3weeks more..drop on 20 Oct 2009
I tink I will scare lo..d class so big..lecture le..omg..nvm..good experience ^^

last saturday after spending whole nite outside and continue to work- part time
and I so tired...work in a 5star hotel I tink
d banquet..nice..grand le..

Shang'ri La hotel at Tanjung Aru..rm6/hour..kinda lil lo..big hotel so highclass but our pay jux..haih..
work as waitress for wedding dinner..chinese wedding dinner
d bride&bridegroom is well educated..grad in England..rich..their family is so rich
banquet with 63tables means ard 630ppl they invite
and those ppl looks rich with their dresses, jewelries and so on
they got lot performances by duno who
their dishes so delicious..omg..wish I can eat some..sharkin cant finish, prawn cant finish, fried rice only eat lil..wish I can curi makan
but too busy and tired and those plates damn heavy till I dun hav 3rd hand to curi makan
their food seem very very delicious..so hungry when tink bout it
they got wine..some of my fren tasted and they puji x henti2..whisky so on
so it shown how rich are them

wed went KK with bell, yiweng & fen
wana go bank...damn broke er..den go post office buy setem hasil for ptptn (kao tim dy..)
found a restaurant not bad..not so mahal and delicious

my shredded duno wat mee, tau foo fa, herbal chicken, d kan lau mee aso delicious..

d tau foo fa there so sedap..nex time wana bring cas&chloe along.. ^^

d cream puff not bad le..kobe I tink..
chocolate pudding doesnt taste tat nice..mayb I dun like..

later will go pesta tanglung
tomorrow go tenom for my koko
hope everything will b fine ^^

No comments: