Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Satisfied!!

satisfied after a Sushi King Bonanza Marathon..haahhhahah


1month eat cheap cheap food aso nvm!!
I ate twice times of sushi king in a day..
well within few hours..
my 'brunch' is sushi with yihweng, fen, kelvin & bell..ard 1pm
dinner with cas, chloe & bell again..ard 6pm
in between I had my dessert at secret recipe..hahahah
so enjoy..damn enjoy d day..
I applied sushi member card..
printed my favorite beloved unagi~~

belong to miss veronica ^^

btw, yday I ate lot lo..
rm98.90 for 43plates..43 le..hahaha..is for d lunch

here only half of it..

nite only 4 of us and I kinda full..
so we ate 27plates ni..not bad ma..hehe

cas*platessss*veron

No comments: