Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Same destiny with Aaron See

hmm..wonder where is our similarity rite..
what destiny are we facing??
how come 2 person who so different from many way got same destiny
I'm in Sabah, he is in KL but we got same destiny..
well...my roommate aso got d same destiny too..

hmm..guessing what the hell..what d destiny..
let me tell u all la..
I lost my hp this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll buy a new hp soon..when I'm bac to kl..

well..got a fren rily salute me because she said
if she was d 1 who lost her hp sure she crying and not acting slamber lik me..
I jux normal..mayb because I noe I cant do anything with it..
if the person is nice, sure I can get bac my hp rite..
depend on luck, on wat God's plan
luckily mom aso ok when I told her..
btw..wat can she react rite..

how I lost it..haih.it just a short short story ni..not long..
this morning cas&chloe said no bus fetching them
so once I get on d bus I wana cal and ask them try to go to d main road and wait for d bus i'm sittting
den I aso 4get whether I keep it bac to pocket not..
den chloe pass me something and I keep it in bag..when reach ODEC den sure get down from bus lo..
den walk down to ODEC..when reach touched my pocket..
omg..is empty!!!!!!
when my pocket is empty, it means my hp is not inside pocket whisch it suppose to be inside my pocket..
chloe called my hp and it fly into voicemail dy..
so fast lo..less than 15minutes I tink...duno la..but for sure it just a short period
I lost my hp er..now nobody can contact me dy..
I lost everybody contact number..
when I got hp and new number..I'll inform u guys..den jux drop me ur hp thru email or msn or watever le..haih..
kesian veronica ni..tis wat they said d whole morning...

No comments: