Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 16, 2009

lazy bum bum


tis 2days I so so relax
enjoy my life
how..??

boiling drama every nite..'The Little Nyonya'
wat an amazing exciting story..
after drama is sleeping time..
wed had a nice sleep..
nice weather, nice sleep, nice drama
woke at noon..ard 12 and take a nap ard 5
wat a wonderful life..hehe

yday chloe had role play and she got a mustache
I wonder how she look like wit d mustache
but that's how I look like...lol..


uncle ..

gangster

had a delicious wonderful ice-cream 2days strike
green tea & peppermint.....yam & corn
sedap nyer..
very very fat arrgghhh
after ice-cream is chocolate..haih..
gemuk nyer..

ice-creeeaaammmmm

wat else I wana blog le..
just wana share wat i'm doing lately..
roommate busy with her assignment and I busy with my dramassss
though I got assignment haven finish and ned2 hand in on monday
tues got presentation..tat I'm k cuz I noe
friday presentation kinda -ready to die-
i dun rily und wat am I goin to present

btw..monday presentation suckss
and d facebook 'how lucky today' aso suckss
tat day I misund wat lect wan..instead present contents we shud present how we organize our essay
stupid lo...whr got ppl present how we organize our essay..aarrgghhh...!!!
d 'how lucky today' says I got >50% luck, unfortunately tat not my lucky day..
tipu orang lo..penipu...ggrrr..

ya..tats all..
whole week I aso duno wat hav I done
wat lect taught I dun rmb and so on
hate it..alwax wana wish to grad wit 1st clas..
I shud keep on dreaming rite with tat attitude..
hhmmm..is time to sleep if stil think wana grad with1st class.. xp

No comments: