Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, January 17, 2010

450cc of Blood!!!

well..today is a damn historical date lo...
because I finally can donate blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my 1st time of blood donation is at 1B a place I alwax lepak..
very happy very glad I can donate blood..finally...
last time I wana donate so badly but cant but today can make it!!
just finish donate den now blog bout it while I'm so excited..haha
thanx God because finally gave me d chance to do so..
confirm nex time will donate again..
actualy its not pain lo..
wonder why so many ppl scare of it..
well human, u shud try and go for blood donation because ur blood can help ppl..
go go go...if u scare because of d needle..dun worry
it jux a small case la..nothing much bout tat..
go for it!!!!!! (^-^)Y

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you^^