Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

welcome 2010

bac UMS earlier than others..
so v hav2 spend our new year at Sabah...
happy to receive call by Nicholas wishing me Happy New Year cuz he noe I wil b so pity celebrating at Sabah..
start our New Year Eve with New York New York at 1B..
hav a nice drink after check in Tune Hotel..

float!!! and a chocolate strawberry something lidat..
my ice blended lime guess so and onion rings!!! yummy

well..our day had gone comes d nite..
where we wana go? hehe..
since v staying Tune tat nite..of cuz some party will take place lo..
here we our plan..
Ice Bar!!

leng lui promoting d brochure!!! haha

while I'm on my way to Ice Bar...my lovely darling Peggy called..
'hey wai ee, how are u ar..goin anywhr not ar? how u spend ur new year ar? I'm on my way to MOS with Terenz they al!!!!'
well..she called up for wishing me Happy New Year or wat..ahhah
I'm sure she call for wishing me la..she so nice.. ^^

Bell so seducing..haha

well, gals after make up...haha


definately more pretty and charming lo..
tat nite elaine bit 'sat sui jun' lo..
she felt dizzy sudenli when it left few minutes to countdown for year 2010!!
so no choice lo..hav2 go bac with her rite..but me d super duper 'pou ka' stay there and chloe accompany me..
after d count thing we bac to hotel and meet them up..
and once again because I wana hav fun so much I force them go down again except chloe who accompany elaine..hehe
went down jux while ni..
den drive out for supper!!!!!!!
stupid malay shop no maggi goreng..tats ok lo..
most pik chik is...
a drive-thru McD say they goin2 close early wo!!!!
wtf..a 24hour drive-thru say no more and close??!!!!
so end up tapao mamak food from KF lo..
at last found a super delicious mamak dy..nex2 818..KingFisher
end of 31st Dec
now beginning of 1st of January in 2010!!!!!
woke up and prepare and ready ourself for a nice outing!!
drive all d way to Tuaran jux to show elaine how Tuaran looks like..haha

Tuaran got bit looks like S'ban, Malacca, I aso duno la..go feel it urself..
our breakfast or consider brunch at a Tuaran Mee Restaurant..
d food there quite nice..
d mee goreng tuaran is better than kon lau..
kuey teow aso not bad..quite nice..
this d restaurant v went..at Tuaran
after our meal we went d pagoda there..
this time we took lot photos..cuz not rainin and we al so cun..haha
we rily look exactly lik tourist..

nice rite?? all so happy..haha

now I realize my tummy not tat big ni lo..haha

elaine wit d nice 'tap'
well..after tat we plan to go somewhr futher..out of Tuaran..
so we jux walk straight!!! ahahhaha...and I rily no idea whr we headed to..ahaha
duno wat Kota Marudu or Kudat or wat la..something lidat..haha
but walk til half way v bac lo..
cuz seems lik nothin lo...only lembu=cow hahahaha
so bout time dy so we decide to go for our seafood!!!!!
but we got another 'sau wok' which is..
BBQ coconut=kelapa bakar=hot coconut
is located at..I not sure..
along d way to Gayang Seafood Restaurant..
looks delicious rite..

tis is Lukan..something lik lala..quite delicious lo..
oh ya..this stall Ah Xian went b4 lo..is Ah Xian or wat I duno..

can see those packets hanging thr..is keropok ubi lo..delicious aso..
after d coconut and Lukan den headed to Salut Seafood restaurant..
but..d way there bit weird..and d car we rent so louya..
so v decide bac to Gayang!!!
today got d chance to take nice pic..^^

tis our meal..
we ordered crab, squid, vege, 'fatt but'...
I quite lazy write so many details la..
cuz it happened long time ago dy lo..sorry..hehe
but at least I post it rite..hehe... ^^

No comments: