Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Result of sem1

stop while those happy moments and now v shud focussing on serious thing
my result for sem1..my 1st sem in uni and my 1st time get result is on..I 4get dy..
tats not important..and wats important is my result I dun lik it..
I just cant rily achieve wat I wan for tat sem..
because I got a C in eng so..it totally ruined my result!!!!
others is A, A- and B-...only tat got C but actualy get B- aso not rily good dy
tot wana get 1st clas den no ned pay bac PTPTN and use it as I lik such buy car etc..
but..if I rily wana use d pt $$ without payin it den coming sem hav2 'pia' rily rily hard lo!!!!!

gambateh...I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! You can do it babe!!!! GAMBATE!!!!!!