Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, January 1, 2010

Other Country with Passport

11 Dec 2009--7.30pm
start my journey to JB with leon
Leon is so nice so sweet he willing to take bus wit me where he actualy can dump me and follow his family go JB by car..
THANX LEON...LOVE U~~~appreciate tat
is friday..
early morning woke up and begin my day wit passport thing..
tat day shud follow cas, chloe, bell, mingju & fuiyee go Genting lo..sorry guys I ffk
I took all d way to Setapak...and I realize I shud follow aaron they al go skol and I can save my transport fare and reach thr earlier..haih..
whole day I waited at d jabatan imigresent thing and settle passport thing..so damn lot ppl..duno why so many ppl renew or make passport..
keep saying no $$$ broke la, economic not good la but stil afford to vomit d $$ and go vacation...weird rite...
appreciate when aaron, susan & yan drop by at d noon when my pundi kencing goin2 burst..haha
oh ya..met koh wan yung's mom..it so coincidence
is a long lost primary frens..last time mom noe them at skol settling gov thing as well
and now I met them inside gov department aso...auntie just sat nex2 me and she ask for a look at my passport.
so I let her see la..and she so shock when see my fatty bum bum pic an my name..
she say, 'eh yap wai ee wo, so coincidence de!!'
wan yung is not thr..only auntie and wan yee..
so ngam can meet them.. ^^
bac2 JB la..
reached JB late nite of fri, ard 12am dy I tink..
den stay leon's relatives thr lo..yee sheng's house..
is so weird rite because I'm not his gf but follow him home..
al d way v hav2 clarify that v not couple..hahahhaha
MOS BURGER at CityMall SG
I Love BeardPapa Vanila CreamPuff
Paragon..

can I have all???
I failed to take jump jump shot

look carefully..is bearSS

nex day 12122009
went Singapore
my 1st time keluar negara..is country not state...
went SG wit leon's big sis, couz sis 1car..
went Orchard Road..SG is a shopping paradise..
al d building omg..shopping complex omg..
along d street u can see lot LV Gucci Burberry just lot la..
and everybody using branded bag!!!!!!! wish I can hav 1 too..hehe
spent whole day shopping thr...eating too
Old Chang Kee famous wit curry puff but it just ok la, bigger than ChinaStreet's taste almost same..
ate xiao loong bao too..ice cream duno wat brand dy which leon wana eat desperately..
bac JB quite late nite..mafan yeesheng fetch me bac yoong gu's house...thanx yeesheng
tat nite yoong gu wana bring me eat duno wat 'yu zhi jeong' neh those rich ppl food..
because I bac late so I missed that..nvm la..it jsut not my luck..
took bath everything and slep til nex day noon...wao..syok nyer..

damn, long post..I shud shorten it..
nex day is Sunday..nothing much..
clean up kitchen den nite ate dinner wit uncle den send uncle bac SG...go thru kastam again..
it means I got 2chop in my passport dy..hahaha

monday 13dec09
woke up den wat...brunch wit yoong gu den went Jusco Permas Jaya
and I rily 4get wat I've done after that...
tat nite went out movie wit siangkist..
wana watch princess and the frog but left front seat therefore watched zombieland
not bad lo...comedy..rily a comedy..but not tat worth, buy dvd la..haha
after watch it I got d feel wana go for L4D..
d story bit like L4D la..zombiesss den left 4ppl alive...fight gun so on..
oh, ate keow teow kia for supper..not so delicious as I tried at 3lou..last 2days aso ate tat..
bit influenced by leon and family because they LOVE keow teow kia!!!! hahahaah
monday end lidat..

tues 151209

same woke up dy noon..no choice lazy ppl is lik tis..haha
yoong gu wana get her stock...her product those diet healthy drinks..
so went out wit her and settle her products...she say wana bring me to SG for a walk..
so did she..but it already late evenin when v go d kastam thr..
and she wana bring me to City Mall but not rily noe d way thr
so when v reach CityMall is already 8pm..haih
v dun rily walk shop..
my aunt bring me to SG just for a burger!!!!
MOS Burger..
yoong gu said, "tell mami yoong gu bring u outstation just for a burger"
so, I got 3chop in my passport dy!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahah

last day at JB..wed bac KL dy lo..tot noon bac who noe busy wit those feng shui thing...
til evenin nite lidat ni bac..but bac KL wit CLS350 mercs..
ard 10pm lidat reach dy lo..
SG...I'll definately will visit u again...wait me..

No comments: