Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, January 8, 2010

I admit I'm drunkard!!!

24th Dec 2009
X'mas Eve
Rootz
is my last clubbing b4 bac sabah and lead a student life..
when d time to be a student den I shud be a student
when holiday a wild child life den wild life I'll lead..haha
bac2 RootZ..is located at Lot10 rooftop..d top floor..
I rily never realize there's such place inside Lot10..is a new club I guess..
I dun rily like d Rootz compare to MOS..because it so small..
no dancefloor..and it looks like..ermm...uncle place..
not rily uncle aunties la..just more mature than us..not rily student place lo..
recommended by ej..oh,he got new gf name Julia..like her hairstyle..so cool..
tat nite is xmas nite and I spend my nite inside a club..not church..
and I'm drunk!!!
sorry peggy..rily sorry..sincerely please accept my appologize..
I actualy aim d cup to puke but..anyway..sorry..!!!! :(
oscar is bac and he bring bruce along..
because bruce went out den he cant get bac wit us so oscar hav2 leave early..too bad..
brad was thr..evy and her bf, wailoon and a fren name ryan i guess..
den who else..ej wit julia, waikit wit shaowan..
and of cuz me&peggy lo..clubbing partner..ahhah and most special is choiei was with us!! special lo..haha
peggy I miss u!!!!!!
choiei were there wit us tat nite...kei jik er...hahah

evy and her bf joined us too tat nite..

ej stil wit his hairstyle..as a lawyer??hahah =.=
nvm la..julia aso tat cool..

brad..is been a long time din see him lo..he stil d same..
and nevin...he din join for d clubbing..he duwan go dy wo..no matter how v persuade he aso duwan...haih haih...
and once again..
Sorry peggy!!!! I miss u...

3 comments:

aaron1717 said...

noob la u... ppl hair stink whole nite cuz of u..... wahahahah....

aaron1717 said...

noob la u... u let ppl hair stink whole nite... kesiannya... lolz

Veronica said...

not hair la..is her shoulder la..
duno den simply say...ppl can wash hair ma..wont stink whole nite lo..