Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hang Out b4 bac Sabah

I was busy wit my outings..every1 hav2 book me lo..
I rily no idea why I so busy..yet sometimes I can stay home and spam fb..weird..

21 Dec 09, outing wit choiei, saibou at TS..
went TS few times dy yet we stil goin TS because tat's d most convinience place for us..thr's lrt, bus and somebody can walk too..hahaha

TS lowerground..xmas le..not bad d decoration..
since we love eating and enjoy gaining weight I guess..haha
we meet up and straight go for our meal dy lo..
get to noe a steamboat buffet at Lot10..shabu one..
4get which floor dy..3rd I tink so..
for student it is so cheap and affordable..
those who are not student and did not bring student card along please please dun go for it..
student only pay ard rm20..so is cheap la..
it definately not worth..rm52 for cheaplak not delicious food..no..never..
bit bad 'cheong sui' their name but is a fact la..hehe.. xp

choiei gain weight? everybody say she bulat dy wo..haha

saibou stil d same la..stil bak bak lo..

me ar..fat dy of cuz..but adorable too rite..wakaka (tak tau malu lo)
22-12-2009
outing wit beloved mom..is been a long long time din hang out wit her..
she's been working all d time and I going out wit frens too
sorry mom cuz I'm being a bad daughter..please forgiv me..hope u realize I love u alwax..
my mom pretty le..

sweet chat at TS lowerground..not bad la d food..tat spaghetti quite nice..try it..

23DEC2009
a nite wit my frens again..
once we work together but not now..hope we got chance to work together again..^^
we went cheong K at I-Box..somewhere near LenSen..
er..looks like cheaplak but it touchscreen le..dun play play..haha
I receive xmas present from oilai waichee too..thanx..
sorry din prepare for u guys..

wai ee & wai chi lik taking photos~~~ hahaha
last but not least..
24-12-2009
b4 I bac Sabah and nite clubbing..
Xmas Eve is here...and I hang out wit joee and family for d noon
we went MV, Gardens..
and Istana for a walk..too bad d horses not thr..
my shirt pattern look alike wit tat rite? ahha

pretty joee..

No comments: