Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Boring

today is Sunday
yesterday was Saturday
and tomorrow wil be Monday

well so wuliao rite posting that...
I read my blog..yes..i read wat I wrote last year..
I rily wuliao nothing to do til tis stage..d max level..
found out that it was much more exciting more interesting wat I wrote last time
mayb because at home using streamyx
mayb because with Baobao so on got lot activities
now at Sabah kinda boring
not kinda is VERY boring compare last time
because lesser frens that crazy wit me
because d transportation d biggest prob for us to go out
because here doesnt hav d change for part time and earn some extra pocket money

is been long time I din write out wat I feel..
here..nothing much..
everyday doin repeating d same thing I guess..
clas eat waiting bus room on9 slep
meet d frens aso same..not much
alwax bell cas chloe..
mayb now wit meetings sife and church lidat
stil boring same routine

when getting closer wit some1 rily can see d person attitude
and thats d time we can noe whether tis person can be best fren not
how to deal with a person u dun lik tat much??
how to face the person everyday??
how to sabar and tahan wat the person do??
we hav to change our attitude our perception or change the person's attitude and perception??
is there some ppl who cant be joking ard??
izit the person so serious everyday every moment and so sensitive??
well shud I say I so bad..
I cant accept ppl who hav diferent perception wit me??
or I shud say my eq is low because I cant be able to accept the person??

lately kinda miss mom and bro..
wondering how they doin..
few weeks ago found out that bro didnt bac home almost a week..
so it means mom stay alone almost a week alone..so lonely
when she is so so tired bac from work and wish somebody can share her feeling
but thr's nobody home to share wit her..how pathetic
when thirsty and found out that no water dy and hav2 boil herself
when she bac home feel hungry and nth2 eat or mayb hav2 cook herself
when so damn tired and reach home but see a dirty untidy house

anyway..i jux nth to do so simply blog something
kind many things happen aso but I share it wit frens most of it
so din rily blog bout it..
when I can share and express out wat I think and wat I felt, I feel better
so no ned to blog lo..wuliao rite..haih..
wat another boring day
shud study but instead of study keep on9 doin useless unmeaningful thing haih..

1 comment:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

take care my dear ms yap! :) this world got so many people..for sure there'll be people whom you can't click with, because of different personalities.. don't stressed up yourself..as long as you still treat the person as a friend and not as your enemy, it's good.. may God grant you the patience as you deal with different people that come across your life.. :)

well..just enjoy ur study life.. i'm sure adventures will come along~ haha.. be prepared. :p pray that God will look after your family as you are away for them...you too. He'll watch over you...bad weather recently..must jaga kesihatan diri baik baik tau. ^^