Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie Marathon!!!

wat lovely exciting day...
morning woke up late and rush out..
yday rush ethics assign til 5am..is AM..
and I actually face indigoes for whole day yet I stil cant finish it yday haih..
this morning got SIFE audition for National Cup at 9am
thought wana take a short nap and wake for my assign then go for audition
who knows..as usual sleep and overslept..haha

suppose wake at 7 but end up woke at 8am
so faster settle and prepare myself and rush to d audition erm..interview I consider..
luckily there's bus and d board is late so none of us late ^^
d audition I interview for programme runner post..
though I would like to try each and every1 of d post but cant so greedy ma..
so go for d programme runner lo..

after audition as usual never back hostel so early haha..
1B is our favourite place of course..haha
went 1B ard 1pm..had lunch..my beloved McD double cheeseburger ^^
decide go for movie..
I wana watch Clash of the Titans so badly...
mana tau bell suddenly say duwan wo, she dun like this kind of movie
she say wana watch How to Train Your Dragon
and she kinda insisit so 3 of us so good sure teman her lo..
so v went for dragon at 3.20pm, hall 6


the dragon name Night Fury a.k.a Toothless


because I damn wish2 watch titans so I suggest we goin for another slot after dragon
and cas agree and support me..hahaah
bell duwan watch at 1st end up wit us too..hahhah
so titans at 5.10pm in hall 5

nice action movie ^^


after movie end, suggest again for When in Rome because cas wish to watch it
chloe wish2 watch Haunted Room but den cas never wana watch tat
so end up v flip d coin either Rome or nothin..
coin or mayb God said Rome haaahha..
never waste time waitin we get another show at 7pm, hall 1

beth & nick *romantic love*


omg omg omg..d ppl at gsc aso noe us dy ahahaha
and we so syok lo..
I was like damn high and excited hahahah
its been a long time I din do such crazy thing dy ahhaha
ok la now..play hard dy so is time to study hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: