Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Small suprise do works ^^

the auntie me wit chocs and lappy

when I am going to start d damn assign
WanRou sms and ask where's my room and something she wana pass to me
so I wondering what she goin to giv me..didnt care much bout that I told her my room num
I got bit suprise when see her w/o books or notes because she is my direct senior
she goin to grad soon so I thought she wana pass some books or notes that she duwan to me
her hand only got a small plastic bag which inside it is Ferrero Rocher!!!!!!
a regular box of ferrero rocher which got 30pieces inside..omg omg..
I was bit suprise she just sudenli pass d chocolate to me
well, I kinda know who gives it to me
and I was write..william bought it and ask wanrou pass it to me
they were having dinner at cafe just now
thanx william.. ^^
I hav no idea why u bought tis yet I really happy to receive it
especially when I am struggling with d damn assign
it really sweet..thanx ^^

it remind me of my 4 gold flower lol.. XD
b4 stpm ewon pakat wit ewei, san and syan
ewon say drop by my house to study mana tau drop by is not ewon but 3 of them
they brought fruits and lunch
they say I shud eat more fruits..
I miss u guys la..

No comments: