Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life is Unpredictable

Life is unpredictable rite..
Life is just something we cant control..
everyday we following d same routine..wake eat work play slep wake eat work play slep and so on..
it doesnt seems interesting, its not exciting, d life is just so boring..
dont u tink so..
u tink life will be more fun with some sparks and something special..
well..I agree wit that too..my life is just simple boring following d same routine..
I once wana make a change for it..
but do ever tink that changes that we made might not d good 1 because life is unpredictable..
u NEVER know what will happen next day, even next moment..
things can change within a minute a second mayb..

I knew a thing that I shudnt know..
thing that make me tink that d world is so unfair..
life in unpredictable..
life is just miserable for me because I cant control it as it control by God mayb..
do u ever tink that u wil b dead in nex minute..??
what is d thing u wana do most..??
who would u spend ur time with..??
will u tell d person u love d most that u will leave him/her soon..??
things written up there was few days ago..and today 30April2010 11.23pm
I continue blogging tis unfinisih post..
life is really unpredictable..it may be good or bad..
when good things happen u never appreciate it and u wil never notice how nice it is..
when bad things happen, even a single minor mini small matter u wil realize it..human only see d -ve side rite
few days ago got a very very bad and tragic news..
I never thought it wil happen in my life..
I tot this kind of things only happen on screen..tv dramas..cuz it damn dramatic..
I rily duno how2 react for d news I heard..
blank..no idea what to say, what to do, what to respond..
today..tis moment..
receive another latest news..damn damn dramatic..
u wil never ever get d lucky guess wat happened..
even I myself aso hardly blif it..unbelievable..
but life is unpredictable..
what u predict might not come true, things u wish wont come true so on..
from now on..
I scare I will never dream again bout something nice??
I scare I wont predict and hope how wil my future be..


No comments: