Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Susah-susah Dahulu, Senang-senang Kemudian

after rain thr's rainbow.. ^^
does it looks lik sakura?? ^^
last month consider musim kemarau..
no rain..almost for a month..
it really so damn hot for a whole month and luckily..
God hears d prayer..roommate alwax pray for rain..
and this few weeks there's rain..
and I found out a very nice thing..
either UMS or outside
along d road there's nice trees with nice beautiful flowers..
I never notice d road is so nice
but now I do..because is d season..
d blossom season I guess..
d flowers just lik sakura..
and from this I learn that
d hardship that we face now will not forever and we might get better things in d future ^^
I will capture and upload when got d chance..
Sabah really a beautiful place ^^

No comments: