Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wasabi is Sweet..Yes!!!

wasabi is sweet not hot??
YES..
some reason something some special case makes wasabi sweet
only some people know bout it hehe.. ^^

wao is been ages I didnt update my blog
almost a month I think
many things happened
as you know I'm having my holidayssssss
of course many plansssss going on

been watching korean drama Boys Before Flowers
is another silly stupid childish drama but sweet enough of course
when really boiling this drama I definately falling in love with them haha
they are so handsome..gosh...haha

and suddenly feel want to fall in love again
so this prove that drama will influences ur mind and wash ur brain!!! hahaha
I never appreciate when something good is infront of me
I let go and give up on it..so cant complain much
never had really falling in a very very very serious relationship
jealous for those who had it..and congratz for them too..
grab the chance and dont let go^^
hmm...you should know I'm mentioning who rite?? haha
good luck and all the best to you (who ever reading this actually..haha)

should have continue on what happened lately.. ^^

1 comment:

Cassy said...

now only u know u didnt update ur blog... hahaha :D