Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Glad to have you

things not always go smoothly like what we expect what we imagine..
you always want happiness and stay away from sadness
but that is impossible we can avoid it forever..

sometimes when things go wrong..
when so so moody..
there's someone or somebody or something can cheer you up
and that is the precious thing that hardly find in the world..
when you found it..do appreciate it
never take it as granted..

you just make my life merrier..
you are so cool and special after all..
you will never give me the direct way to solve a problem
you will lead me and guide me..from there
I learn a lot..things that I should learn
and I know you more than before
I will never give up on you

thanx for staying by my side
thanx for keep me accompanying
although I cant see you, cant listen to you but I feel you
you never leave me when I need you the most
glad to have you  =)

No comments: