Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pameran Pendidikan Roadshow UMS 2011

1st and 2nd April 2011
UMS had a roadshow..educational roadshow..hmm..guess when it translated to english is like that haha

me and cas went there for 1 day only..
Saturday, 2nd April..
we went there as crew KKFM..
special hor haha..crew KKFM..dj le..hehe..

the pink is UMS and d black is KKFM..

had a great experience..
first time went roadshow which had to become emcee..
never try it..never try never know..
now I know is not easy to heat the crowd..

stunned for few times and totally no idea what to say!
man, cas, gie, niz, romy were there too..
of course the seniors romy&niz can do it very well..
but us..the newbies..omg..teruk..hmm..
nvm nvm..practice makes perfect!


me*cas*romy*gie*niz

now with us is our big big boss..KKFM dai lou haha..

well, we have to be there early morning lo..
oppss..I havent say where is the place rite hehe..
at Palm Square, Centre Point...
ms. said gather at BPK at 8am but I reached there at 8.30am haha
and there was no bus when I reached..a BPK worker closing the door...
scary scary and cas haven reach wo..
and she didnt pick my call..didnt reply my message..

I am so so worry because she no reply..
and I cant reach her..scare she got kidnapped when she walking to canselori
I keep trying to call her and reach her..
suspend rite..
seldom cas didnt pick up call nor reply..
and suddenly got a call and cas name appeared..
she asked..
'where are you?'
I didnt answer her question but I asked her
'you haven wake up ar?'

guess what her answer? hahahah
YES!!!
she just wake only la..aiyoyo..
so I ask her dont waste time and faster prepare get ready..
we going to fetch her..with pajero..not bus..

exciting rite..haha
for me it is because she make me worried and think what happened to her!!
anyway..reached CP early in the morning around 9.15am..
none of the shops open..nothing..

good for us who went for the morning shift..
the opening ceremony is on that morning
so NC was there so we can eat nice nice morning english style breakfast hehe

ate a lot especially with niz around..haha
he is my makan member hehe..

niz*gie*cas*man*ms.
well..my camwhoring skill not bad ma..hehe

delicious breakfast!!
love the fruit tart, although creamy and fat
heart the caramel pudding..ms. said is easy to make..I'm waiting hehe
love the cheese sausage..super delicious
<3<3<3

No comments: