Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I want trip!

in the middle of reading instead of studying for tomorrow's paper
and out of a sudden I wish to go for a trip
because....
I want to sit in car and snap a lot of photos...
I want to have tonnes of photos with friends..
I want to sit inside car with nice outfit and my Gucci shade..
I want to bring Bzai out too!!

well..this is the photo that we took when we're on our way to Bukit Tinggi!!

I miss my necklace which it fell off at Gaya..
it was my 21st bday present..
am sorry and feel bad for my cousins..

I suppose to focus on my exams and books rite..
this is not the thing or place I should be..
but out of a sudden I wish to go for a trip so badly..

oh..another thing
I am broke...
officially broke..bought a gel eyeliner
should not have buy it because I should know I am not allowed to do so
but I had bought it and I am so so regret..
if not I can save up rm40 for this week meals..
now everyday I only can eat noodles or foods that I had bought previously
am so so poor..and trip pop out in my mind haha weirdo..I am..hehe

good luck in exam..
for me, myself, I and also others of course..

No comments: