Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MAPS coming up next

went for Kg.E dinner last sunday
not bad with Indian costume hehe..
especially the color..I love..hehe

went for a hair dressing..
sarah's friend and it is so cheap..
I like too..make me looks better ^^

now week14..
many things have to hand in many things have to do
but I still nanti nanti..
lai lai han always click here and there..doing useless things
I am so so unproductive!!!

coming up next will be MAPS
school dinner and I am d ajk..
well..dont really think this MAPS will go smoothly and very good..
many things undone..and blur blur..anyway
hope everything will go well lo..

after MAPS will be study week
whole week...can I really study and focus and get a very good score
since I didnt do well in my midterm so on..
and I didnt focus in class at all haih..

hope my pointer wont drop this sem..
if decrease then my pointer will be so so sucks..hmm..
work hard please!!!


No comments: