Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

I wonder why called it Good Friday..
is a day that Jesus die for us..
a day that Jesus sacrifice himself..
a day that Jesus suffer a lot..
a day that Jesus being tortured..
people called it Good Friday because..
it suppose to be Holy Friday..but end up dont know how and why become Good Friday..
if Holy Friday still ok la..since is a holy day for Jesus sacrifice himself for us..
anyway..thanks Jesus because for His almighty love
thanks Jesus for sacrifice himself to redeem our sins..


now..back to my life here..

study week is NOT study week!!!!!!!!
end up with RELAX week
ishk!!!!!!!! hate it..
whole week I end up with sleep..hanging out..movies..assignment
and of course wasting money too!!!!
I am super poor now..my oh my...sad la..
today is Friday already and tomorrow will be Saturday and Sunday and
Monday is Spanish paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so fast!!!!

hmm..found out a friend of mine had couple..wao wao wao
and that is so so super surprised me!!!
because my friend just out of a sudden say in a relationship..hmm
congratz anyway.. ^^

No comments: