Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stupid Hacker

I wonder why there is people who so free got nothing to do and hack others account
yesterday suddenly my msn showed I signing in 2 different places
and the idiot is B*K* duno what..
after that tat bastard using my friend's account to tell me that he/she is hacker and asked me to listen to what he/she said
crazy!! I have the urge want to scold crazy or fuck off
but I didnt do it because I will never know what the bastard might be able to do if I scold..

and this morning I found out that 2 of my friends also having the same problem
that bastard hacked our account then change the password
crazy!!!!

I have lots of photos and files inside there..
and it is so so important because there's my assignment, my notes and everything which is kinda P&C
I wonder why so so wu liao..nothing to do..ishkk...hate it..

No comments: